The Careem service allows users to fulfill everyday needs with a single application. It allows ordering a ride, food from restaurants, groceries from stores, and recharging the mobile balance with online payments. In 2019, Careem service was bought by the famous American company Uber, which became world-famous for its taxi app.
- car. Order a ride online or schedule a ride in affordable and convenient car models, including city-city, local taxi, bus, and bicycle options.
- food. Diverse food delivered to your door from more than a thousand restaurants. Ability to track your delivery in real-time. Choose from local specials, international hits, and more.
- shopping. With a few taps, you can buy your everyday essentials, health and personal care items, and specialty items from a variety of places.
- delivery. Whether it’s documents, a package for your loved one, or items from the store of your choice.
- careem Pay. A single and secure online payment system for all Careem services, which also allows you to make other frequent payments.
Signing up for the Careem app
The app is available for iOS or Android devices. You need a valid email address and a phone number to create a Careem account. To make sure it is your real number, the service will send you a verification code by SMS, which you will have to enter to register.
Also, if you feel comfortable linking your Facebook profile to your Careem account, you can sign up using Facebook. Any of these options requires a phone number verification.
But what about users who don’t use a personal phone to sign up for various services or who don’t use phone service at all?
To do this, you can use a virtual phone number, which can be purchased online for a small price. The process is very simple, you buy a virtual number to which you will receive an activation code from Careem, then enter it in the application to complete the registration.
Where can I buy a virtual number to register on Careem?
There are many sites on the Internet where you can buy virtual numbers to register on various services. However, few of them provide a number to activate specifically the Careem service. One of these services, which can be used to buy a virtual number for registration in Careem is a platform sms-man.com.
It is characterized by low prices for services, friendly service, and great functionality. Here you can buy a virtual number not only for Careem but also for a taxi service Uber, food delivery service Foodpanda and many other popular services. The site has a user-friendly and clear interface, so it is very easy to use.
To register on Careem without a phone number you should:
- Download and install the application from App Store or Google Play.
- Turn down the application and do a quick registration on sms-man.com.
3. Recharge your account with any convenient payment system. To do this, go to the “Payment” section.
4. Go to the home page, choose country that you need and Careem service.Then click “Buy” button.
5. Go to your profile, click “Request History” and copy the number.
6. Open the Careem application and click “Continue with phone number”.
7. After sending the SMS, go back to your personal cabinet at sms-man and click “Get SMS”.
8. Enter the received code into the application.
Now you are a valid Careem user and can take all the advantages of orders with this service.